100 Northern Lights Seeds (Fem)

  • $250.00
  • Type: Feminized marijuana seed
  • Genetics: Afghani and Thai Landrace strain
  • Flowering Type: Photoperiod
  • Sex: Feminized
  • THC: 16-21%
  • Yield: 450-500 gm/m2
  • Height: 80-120 cm (indoor), Up to 300 cm (outdoor)
  • Farming: Indoor and Outdoor
  • Flowering Time: 50 days
  • Harvesting Time: Middle of September
  • Aroma: Pine, pungent, spicy, and sweet
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, relaxed, and sleepy
  • Heals: Anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, headaches, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, PTSD, and stress
  • Adverse Effects: Cottonmouth and bloodshot eyes


Product Description

100 Northern Lights Seeds (Fem)

is a pack of the finest quality handpicked seeds of Northern Lights. It is a quite demanding hybrid marijuana seed among the professional cannabis breeders. This seed has some 90% of Indica lineage and the rest 10% of Sativa lineage. It has basically been derived from the Afghani strain and a Thai Landrace strain. The flowers of this plant are photoperiod type. All the Northern Lights Seeds are  available on our website are feminized. The THC composition of this seed is around 16-21% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition.

Buy Weed Online

This plant can grow in a high yield. In case of an indoor farming, this plant offers you the yielding of 450-500 gm/m2 on an average and the outdoor production has a lot more yielding. Well, this plant can grow both in the indoor and outdoor atmosphere as well as in the greenhouse ambiance. This plant can grow in a compact way with 80-120 cm on an average for an indoor farming and up to 300 cm while farmed in an outdoor atmosphere. Buy Herbal Incense Online A plant of Northern Lights takes approximately 45-50 days for the flowering. According to the experts, the best period of harvesting is the September. You will find a wide range of aromas of this plant from earthy and fragrant to pine and sweet. Due to the high potent of THC, this strain can easily let you have an intense physiological high. This Northern Lights Seeds are strong and grow very well in the summer time. At Brian Cannabis Dispensary, we are delivering the finest quality of marijuana strains and the other marijuana-related products worldwide. Our clients can now easily reach us by using these search lines; buy weed onlinebuy moonrocks onlinebuy hash oil onlinebuy shatter onlinebuy weed wax onlinebuy cannabis oil onlinebuy edible marijuana online,Northern Lights Seeds, Buy Northern Lights Seeds,Order Northern Lights Seeds, buy marijuana online Europe

Additional Information


14 Grams, 28 Grams, 7 Grams


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100 Northern Lights Seeds (Fem)”