Skunk-1-Feminized-Seeds

100 Purple Bud Seeds

  • $260.00
  • Type: Hybrid marijuana seed
  • Genetics: Afghani Indica, Jamaican Sativa, Hindu Kush and Purple Kush
  • Flowering Type: Photoperiod
  • Sex: Feminized
  • THC: 18-20%
  • Farming: Indoor, Outdoor, and Greenhouse
  • Plant Height: 50-80 cm (20”- 32”)
  • Yielding: Medium
  • Flowering Time: 9 weeks
  • Harvesting Period: October
  • Aroma: berry, herbal, kush, lavender, spicy, and sweet
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, relaxing, hungry, and sleepy
  • Heals: Anorexia, depression, headaches, inflammation, insomnia

Quantity

Product Description

100 Purple Bud Seeds

100 Purple Bud Seeds is a pack of the finest quality seeds of Purple Bud. It is a highly demanding seed among the professional cannabis breeders. It has some 75% of Indica lineage and the rest 25% of Sativa lineage. This one has basically been derived from a complex four-way cross of Afghani Indica, Jamaican Sativa. Hindu Kush and Purple Kush strain. The flowers of this plant are of photoperiod type. All the seeds of Purple Bud available on our website are feminized. The THC composition of this seed is around 18-20% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN composition. This plant can grow in a medium yield. Well, this plant can grow both in the indoor and outdoor atmosphere as well as in the greenhouse ambiance. This plant can grow in a compact way with 50-80 cm (20” – 32”) on an average for an indoor farming. A plant of purple Bud takes approximately 9 weeks for the flowering. According to the experts, the best period of harvesting is the October.

Buy 100 Purple Bud Seeds

You will find a wide range of aromas of this plant from earthy and fragrant to pine and sweet. Due to the high potent of THC, this strain can easily let you have an intense physiological high. It can also lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind and also leaves you sleepy and hungry. Just like any other Indica leaning marijuana strain, this one can also be use to heal various medical problems including anxiety, anorexia bipolar disorder, depression, headaches, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, PTSD, and stress. In case of an excessive consumption of this one. you may experience some kind of adverse effects in your body like cottonmouth and dizziness. Well, it will never cause any such adverse effect that will severely harm your health.

MEDICAL BENEFITS OF 100 PURPLE BUD SEEDS

Consequently most of the medical marijuana patients prefer to have this strain for their different medical needs. At Brian Cannabis Dispensary, we are delivering the finest quality of marijuana strains and the other marijuana-related products worldwide.because our clients can now easily reach us by using these search lines. buy weed onlinebuy moonrocks onlinebuy hash oil onlinebuy shatter onlinebuy weed wax onlinebuy cannabis oil onlinebuy edible marijuana online,Purple Bud Seeds,Buy Purple Bud Seeds France,Order Purple Bud Seeds France

Additional Information

Weight

14 Grams, 28 Grams, 7 Grams

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100 Purple Bud Seeds”