100 Super Skunk Seeds (Fem)

  • $260.00
  • Type: Hybrid marijuana seed
  • Genetics: Skunk #1 and Afghani
  • Flowering Type: Photoperiod
  • Sex: Feminized
  • THC: 19%, CBD: 1%
  • Yield: 400-500 gm/m2
  • Farmed In: Indoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
  • Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
  • Harvesting Period: Late September and Early October
  • Aroma: Earthy, pungent, skunky, and spicy
  • Effects: Euphoric, happy, relaxed, and sleepy
  • Heals: Asthma, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, nightmares, PTSD, and stress.


Product Description

100 Super Skunk Seeds

100 Super Skunk Seeds is a pack of the finest quality collection of the Super Skunk seeds. It is a much-demanding one among the professional cannabis breeders. This one has some 65% of Indica lineage and the rest 35% of Sativa lineage. This strain has basically been derived from the cross of Skunk #1 and Afghani strain. The flowers of this plant are of photoperiod type. All the Super Skunk Seeds are available on our website are feminized. The THC composition of this seed is around 19% on an average along with 1% of CBD and CBN composition each. This plant can grow in a high yield with approximately 400-500 gm/m2 in case of an indoor farming. Well, this plant can grow both in the indoor atmosphere as well as in the greenhouse ambiance. A plant of Super Skunk takes approximately 8-10 weeks for the flowering. According to the experts, the best period of harvesting is the late September and the early October.
Buy 100 Super Skunk Seeds
You will find a wide range of aromas of this plant from earthy and fragrant to pine and sweet. Due to the high potent of THC, this strain can easily let you have an intense physiological high. It can also lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind and also leaves you sleepy and hungry. Just like any other Indica leaning marijuana strain, this one can also be used to heal various medical problems including chronic pain, bipolar disorder, depression, headaches, insomnia, appetite disorder, migraines, PTSD, and stress. In case of an excessive consumption of this one, you may experience some kind of adverse effects in your body like cottonmouth and dizziness. Well, it will never cause any such adverse effect that will severely harm your health.


Super Skunk is a 65% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain and is quite demanding among the experienced cannabis consumers. Just like any other hybrid Indica leaning strain; this one is also highly sedative in nature. For this reason, most of the experienced cannabis consumers prefer to have this strain in the night-time. Due to the prominent Indica lineage of this strain, it can easily tranquilize you and let you have a quality sleepy ambiance.

Buy 100 Super Skunk Seeds

This strain also allows you to have a supreme quality physiological high and a mellow head rush. This strain is such a strong one that it can easily lead you towards a euphoric, happy, and relaxed state of mind within moments. Besides, due to the Sedative nature of this strain, this one may cause some kind of unavoidable hunger in the mid-way of the high. We, therefore, recommend you to keep some ready foods with you, while consuming this strain.


Being an Indica dominant hybrid marijuana seed, this strain can be pretty effective to heal various medical problems and is quite demanding among the medical marijuana patients worldwide.
  • If you are suffering from chronic pain, arthritis, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, depression, and such other medical problems, this strain can be a great organic remedy for you.
  • It can also be quite effective to heal muscle sclerosis, nausea, and a mild or moderate case of stress.
  • People, who are going through some serious sleeping disorder, can find a quality relief with this strain.
  • This strain can also stimulate your appetite.
At Brian Cannabis Dispensary, we are delivering the finest quality of marijuana strains and the other marijuana-related products worldwide. Our clients can now easily reach us by using these search lines; buy weed onlinebuy moonrocks onlinebuy hash oil onlinebuy shatter onlinebuy weed wax onlinebuy cannabis oil onlinebuy edible marijuana online.Super Skunk Seeds,order Super Skunk Seeds Au, buy Super Skunk Seeds UK, Mail order Super Skunk Seeds USA,

Additional Information


14 Grams, 28 Grams, 7 Grams


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100 Super Skunk Seeds (Fem)”