• Please choose product options…

Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints

  • $230.00$550.00
  • Type: Pre-rolled Joint
  • Genetics: OG Kush and some unknown strain
  • THC: 24-26%
  • Dosage: Each joint contains 1.5 gm of cannabis buds
  • Aroma: Earthy, lemon, pine, pungent, and sour
  • Effects: Cerebral, creative, euphoric, relaxed
  • Heals: Anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain, depression, fatigue, headache, appetite disorder, migraines, nausea, PTSD, and stress
  • Packaging: A combination of twist top containers and sealed bags, depending on the volume of the product, double vacuum sealed before shipping
  • Storage: Please store in a cold, dry, and airtight container
Clear selection

Product Description

Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints

Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints is a pack of the finest quality joints made with the handpicked collection of the Indica dominant hybrid marijuana. Strain Khalifa Kush (also known as Wiz Khalifa OG). The nomenclature itself indicates the strain is an homage to the pop star Wiz Khalifa.  It has some 80% of Indica lineage and the rest 20% of Sativa lineage. But the exact genetics of this strain is yet unknown. Well, some cannabis experts claim that it has been derived from the cross of the legendary OG Kush strain. and an unknown marijuana strain. Each of the joints contains around 1.5 gm of cannabis bud. You will find a wide range of aromas of this strain from earthy, lemon, and pine to pungent and sour. The THC composition of this strain is around 24-26% on an average along with some minimal trace of CBD and CBN. composition and that can easily let you have some a quality cerebral high followed by a mild physiological high. This strain can also lead you towards a creative, euphoric, and relaxed state of mind. It is much capable to leave you sleepy.
2020 moonrock pre roll


Khalifa Kush is an 80% Indica leaning hybrid marijuana strain. Due to the prominent Indica lineage this strain is highly sedative and can easily tranquilize you and allow you a quality sleeping ambiance. It allows you an intense body rush and also a mellow head high. Khalifa Kush can also leave you happy, relaxed, and euphoric. we recommend you to keep some ready food with you while consuming this strain.


At Brian Cannabis Dispensary, we are delivering the finest quality of marijuana strains and the other marijuana-related products worldwide. Our clients can now easily reach us by using these search lines.

kurupts moon rocks pre roll price,moonrock pre roll review,dr zodiak moonrock pre roll review,2020 moonrock pre roll

Buy weed online, buy moonrocks online. Buy hash oil online, buy shatter online, buy weed wax online, buy cannabis oil online, buy edible marijuana online.Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints, Order Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints online UK, Buy Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints, Best Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints USA,

Additional Information


10 Pre-rolls(1.5Grams), 20 Pre-rolls(1.5Grams), 30 Pre-rolls(1.5Grams)


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Khalifa Kush Pre Rolled Joints”